Thomas Conleth Walsh commenced trading in Dublin in 1938 primarily as slating contractor. In 1944, T. C. W. acquired 22 Ellis Quay, Dublin 7 from where TC Walsh Slating Contractors commenced trading. In 1961, T.C.W. purchased 8 Blackhall Street, Dublin 7 where the slating business was expanded into sales and purchases of roofing materials. In 1964, T.C.W. purchased 49 Arbour Hill Dublin 7 from where we still operate today. In 1972, T.C.īs son, Patrick became a Director of TC Walsh & Son Ltd. Through Arbour Construction and TC Walsh, Patrick developed a number of sites during the late 1970īs and early 1980īs. From 1983 the firm of TC Walsh began concentrating on conservation contract work. We specialised in roofing conservation works and completed contracts on numerous landmark buildings to include Government Buildings, National Gallery of Ireland, Leinster House, the Four Courts, Dublin Castle, Royal Hospital Kilmainham and the Royal Irish Academy. In 1997, Nigel Walsh became a Director of T.C. Walsh & Son Ltd and is now the Managing Director of T.C. Walsh Group Ltd.
Managing Director of TC Walsh Group Limited.
Nigel has worked extensively on all major projects undertaken by TC Walsh from 1997 with a focus on planning, finance structuring and project management. Nigel is also a qualified Solicitor and practised as a partner with the firm of Brady Walsh in the area of Conveyancing and Banking law for a period five years. In 2009 Nigel became Managing Director of TC Walsh.
Contact Nigel at email@example.com or by mobile at +353 86 172 5614